Architecturally Unique Meeting Space
Congregation Bet Ha’am offers a unique meeting facility for individuals and corporate events. We provide individualized customer service for your fundraiser, retreat, off-site program, or other event. Members may also host weddings and parties here.
Distinctive features include
- Two beautifully architectural meeting halls that can accommodate up to 150 people classroom style or 250 people theater style. Upon request and administrative review, we can open our dividing wall to accommodate roughly 300 at one time.
- A full commercial kitchen adjacent to meeting hall.
- A library with award-winning design, smaller gatherings like board meetings or book groups.
- An historic school building with classrooms for breakout sessions or other small-group uses.
- Options for audio-visual rental.
- A location that is easily accessible from Route 295 and Route 1. For out-of-town guests, there are several hotels and restaurants within walking distance.
- Beautiful gardens with walking paths and benches.
- Free parking onsite.
- Disability-friendly design.
- On-site tables and chairs
Additional staff is available for a fee. We are pleased to refer local caterers or allow you to use our kitchen for your own catering.
Karen Hindall, our onsite meeting planner, looks forward to welcoming you and your group to Congregation Bet Ha’am. Please contact her to schedule a tour and to discuss your event.