Architecturally Unique Meeting Space
Congregation Bet Ha’am offers a unique meeting facility for individuals and corporate events. We provide the highest level of customer service when planning your ceremony, party, fundraiser, retreat, program, or other event. Highlights include:
- Two beautifully architected central meeting halls that can accommodate up to 150 people classroom style or 250 people theater style. Upon request and administrative review, we can open our dividing wall to accommodate roughly 300 at one time.
- A full commercial kitchen adjacent to meeting hall.
- A library with award-winning design, perfect for more intimate settings, board meetings, etc.
- In the school building, we have classrooms for breakout sessions or other uses.
- Options for audio-visual rental.
- Prime location, easily accessible from Route 295 and Route 1. For out-of-town guests, there are several hotels and restaurants within walking distance.
- Beautiful gardens with walking paths and benches.
- Free parking onsite.
- Disability-friendly and accessible.
On-site tables and chairs are provided. Additional staff is available for a fee.
We are pleased to refer local caterers or allow you to use our kitchen for your own catering.
Karen Hindall, our onsite meeting planner, looks forward to welcoming you and your group to Congregation Bet Ha’am. Please contact her to schedule a tour and to discuss your event.