Architecturally Unique Meeting Space
Congregation Bet Ha’am offers a unique meeting facility for individuals and corporate events. We provide individualized customer service for your fundraiser, retreat, off-site program, or other event. Members may also host weddings and parties here.
Distinctive features include:
- Two beautifully architectural meeting spaces that can accommodate up to 120 people classroom style or 180 people theater style. Upon request and administrative review, we can remove the dividing cabinets to accommodate roughly 300 people theater style.
- A full commercial kitchen adjacent to the meeting hall. You may use the kitchen for your own catering or ask us to refer local caterers to you.
- A library with an award-winning design, perfect for smaller gatherings like board meetings or book groups.
- An historic school building with classrooms for breakout sessions or other small-group uses.
- Options for audio-visual rental. We also provide options for using our tables and chairs.
- A location that is easily accessible from Route 295 and Route 1. For out-of-town guests, there are several hotels and restaurants within walking distance.
- Beautiful gardens with paths and benches.
- Free parking onsite.
- Disability-friendly design.
Read more and see facility photos here. (Many thanks to Michael Petty for designing our flyer.) We look forward to welcoming you and your group to Congregation Bet Ha’am. Please contact us to schedule a tour and to discuss your event